most underrated FPS of 2005

Shibathedog

I've played TimeSplitters like once on the GameCube, and yeah, these games are good. I wonder why so many people don't like them or is it just the cause of the Halo effect?

My vote goes to Geist for Gamecube. The whole poltergeist thing is just cool. Has similar gameplay mechanics to the Timesplitters games, which I also like, but has a better story and more in the gameplay department.

Geist was also far more underrated and overlooked than TSFP.

Geist was also good, i was thinking about that one too, But it gets second place because theres no online play

In terms of scoring on major websites etc, I don't think Online Play should even be factored in. There are MANY of us out there (Such as myself) who couldn't give a rats ass for online play on consoles.

Interactive play with others for me, is reserved for local multiplayer and online only on PC. Consoles just don't have "it" for online play like PCs do. The interactivity.......

My consoles are there for me to crash on the couch and play ALONE.

Chronicles of Riddick for PC.  Very good, yet highly underated, FPS from the makers of FEAR.

That's not right. Riddick was made by Starbreeze, who are swedish. Monolith had nothing to do with it.