that 11 year old chick is quitting

That 11 year old saaya chick is quitting

personally, i dunno what's creepier

the fact that she's an 11 year old with f breasts (which unless she's some sort of freak of nature, they must be artificial) or the fact that chinese men (as well as japanese, american, european...etc) are openly admiring her breasts.

jeez.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's not artifical, this doesn't happen all the time, but there are cases where the body does mature faster then normal. Seeing how everything in starts to get in motion at the age of 10. It isn't that surprising (until people found out her age, ouch). When I was 13, I knew a few girls my age that had fairly large chests. It's a matter of genetics.

You gotta admit though, thats a hell of a pair.

Actually, it's not artifical, this doesn't happen all the time, but there are cases where the body does mature faster then normal. Seeing how everything in starts to get in motion at the age of 10. It isn't that surprising (until people found out her age, ouch). When I was 13, I knew a few girls my age that had fairly large chests. It's a matter of genetics.

You gotta admit though, thats a hell of a pair.

Hold your hormones before you become a pedophile. 8)

Actually, it's not artifical, this doesn't happen all the time, but there are cases where the body does mature faster then normal. Seeing how everything in starts to get in motion at the age of 10.

No, that would be age eight.

Girls reach puberty at eight

actually there was this case of a girl who gave birth to another girl at like the age of 5 or something.

Actually, it's not artifical, this doesn't happen all the time, but there are cases where the body does mature faster then normal. Seeing how everything in starts to get in motion at the age of 10.

actually there was this case of a girl who gave birth to another girl at like the age of 5 or something.

Yeah, I remember that. She was indonesian or indian or something of that sort.

Yeah, I remember that. She was indonesian or indian or something of that sort.

No actually she was south american I think. I looked it up a while back.