ROMS Vs. REAL GAMES

Alpha

What do you think is better?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well after all the roms I have downloaded, I am still a huge fan of Consoles and the Real Games. Meaning Cartridges and CD's, etc. I myself am more of a REAL GAMES fan, I mean I love roms, but at the same time it gets annoying having to have all these System Requirements and never a perfect emulation. I could just swap out my SNES and start playing 60 FPS (Frames Per Second), instead of 30 then to 40, then back down to 30. :twisted: Especially with this new emulator Giri-Giri for Sega Saturn. You practically need a Pentium 5 (I know its not out yet!) to get it to run smoothly and perfectly, otherwise you are better off buying the system off of E-Bay.

So what do you prefer?

well, I live in israel, so I don't have much choise. games hit the shelves here only long time after they realy hit the shelves. I mean, the newest GBA game in the local video-games store is lady sia. :twisted: without romsburned games, me & my friends are doom...

I agree with what everyone else has said pretty much. Roms are great because you can play a lot of games that your either missed out on when you were young or that you can't afford to buy now (some of the rare games cost way too much). Nothing beats having the real game though.

Now that I think about it my main use in roms is with the arcade games that no one can really buy unless your filthy rich! :twisted: ($1,000+) So thats why I would download the roms instead for lets say say neogeo, cps1, cps2, etc. :lol:

Real games for sure.

You don´t have the sme feeling when playing roms, and the system will always be better to play with :twisted:

real games will always rules but like GC said some arcade machine cost 1000's of dollars and i dont know too many rich people lol plus Roms are a great way to relive your childhood and show the new generation what old school gaming is all about. but old consoles can be cheap as well as expensive depending on where u buy.