PS3 Dev Gets Owned

Neptune

This was the very same thing I was talking about in a previous thread. That's somewhere. Around. Yeah.

So what do you think about it? My thoughts are simple, Sony has lost this round already in the console wars. IMHO, it's going to be Nintendo Vs. Microsoft this time. GET READY!! :P

I'm not believing any of the pros and cons of any next-gen video game console, until I have one in my hands and have tested some games. If you ask me, the console wars haven't even started yet, because all the players haven't reached the field yet.

It's something like Microsoft walking in front of the crowd and gloating that they have advantage because they were there first... followed by some fancy footwork to keep the crowd from getting bored.

Like I said before, Sony is acting half-assed about their kits. The system is actually just a big box of stuff then an actual console.

Eh, this guy's rant doesn't really sound like that of a developer. He doesn't give anything resembling specifics, or really say anything that everbody doesn't already know, except maybe that the dev kits are still not final hardware. Anyone with a friend in the industry could tell you that.

And I definately wouldn't expect a developer to say this:

But I would expect the full capabilities of the box to not show up until the system has been released PUBLICALLY for over a year.
like it was any kind of surprise. That's just common knowledge for ANY system.

I'm with Agozer on this one. I'll wait until everyone's in the ring to place my bets.