Saint's Row

Lucandrake

Has anyone else heard news about "Microsoft's answer to Gta"? I looked in gamepro and even xbox.com but no articales about it. I only read about it in EGM (which I got yesterday), the screenshots look awsome.

The game is in StillWater, a city is loosly based on chicago, supposidly it allows a lot more freedom then gta, fps view, changable outfits (as in running around in boxers in the streets), commiting insurance frauds, robing banks, pimping hoes, etc....

Found it on the xbox site, those screenshots look gay though :s...

Edited by Drake

It certainly is boasted out to be. Heck in one of the screenshots from EGM there's a guy just standing in the streets looking like a tourist. If it's as editble as they say it is, then it will own all!!

You can see where the trend with these games are going. What next, will they let you apply for welfare in the next installment!!? Or maybe they're trying to keep the thugs off the streets and in their living rooms engaging in virtual crime.

Why not just join a gang and experience the real thing instead of through a box. :P

You can see where the trend with these games are going. What next, will they let you apply for welfare in the next installment!!? Or maybe they're trying to keep the thugs off the streets and in their living rooms engaging in virtual crime.

Why not just join a gang and experience the real thing instead of through a box.  :P

Because you got shot at and die. It's like playing Sim FLight games just for the sake of crashing your plane, you do it so that you can satisfy your hunger for suicide plane crashes.

Why not just join a gang and experience the real thing instead of through a box.  :P

Because you got shot at and die. It's like playing Sim FLight games just for the sake of crashing your plane, you do it so that you can satisfy your hunger for suicide plane crashes.

Jah. In real life, you're not likely to charge in guns blazing while in your underwear screaming at the top at your lungs while explosives are wired into your chest into a local convenience store. Only to do it again at the local library.

VGs lets us have that freedom.

Jah. In real life, you're not likely to charge in guns blazing while in your underwear screaming at the top at your lungs while explosives are wired into your chest into a local convenience store. Only to do it again at the local library.

VGs lets us have that freedom.

Yes I can see that cleary. GTA was bad enough in the whole "be a criminal " gimmick. Saint's Row takes what it perceives to be gangsta/hip hop culture and glorifies it. My thoughts on it are still murky but I think most of you get what I mean.