fbaxxx pro

GLiTcH

well im using a ps2 converter cause its easier to have the x3 punches n x3 kicks n everyother button.... while i was playing sf2 i pressed on ps2 the L 1 n 2 + R 1 n 2 buttons n the game reseted...

is this a glitch or its something thats been there...

if its something thats been there, wouldnt it be better to take that off since u can reset the rom through fbaxxx pro menu...

on xbox controller its the L + R + black + white buttons...

well im using a ps2 converter cause its easier to have the x3 punches n x3 kicks n everyother button.... while i was playing sf2 i pressed on ps2 the L 1 n 2 + R 1 n 2 buttons n the game reseted...

if its something thats been there, wouldnt it be better to take that off since u can reset the rom through fbaxxx pro menu...

On a PSX pad L1=White and R1=Black (or is it the other way around?). But basically you just pressed FBA's reset combination.

I did actually change this to L+R+Start in a past Pro build but I guess I forgot to include that change in the more recent ones. When I eventually get around to compiling a new build I'll re-implement it.

• 2 weeks later...

On a PSX pad L1=White and R1=Black (or is it the other way around?). But basically you just pressed FBA's reset combination.

I did actually change this to L+R+Start in a past Pro build but I guess I forgot to include that change in the more recent ones. When I eventually get around to compiling a new build I'll re-implement it.

since fba-xxx its dead.. hope ur next build has this fixed... also why sometimes when i want to scroll down the game list it wont let me?

if i hold down n scroll to the last game in list it starts scrolling back up by itself :devilboy:

also why sometimes when i want to scroll down the game list it wont let me?

if i hold down n scroll to the last game in list it starts scrolling back up by itself :blink:

Hmm, since I've never experienced anything like that I would say that perhaps your analog stick isn't centering properly. Try a different controller and see if it does the same thing.

Edited by + T +