Anyone play sports?

Diso

Allright this might have to be the shortest list ever:

1. Martial Arts

2. Basketball

Thats it for me. Not much, but I'd have to say I love when I have the ability to kicks someones @$$ in Martial Arts. :D

As for basketball, I still suck as heck, but I still love playing the game. :wink:

I played many sports - Probably all U.S. sports if you count gym class.

:twisted:

Played these sports:

:lol:

Soccer

Baseball

Basketball

Track

Football

Wrestling

Well my sport days are pretty much over.

So now I keep up my exercise with:

Jogging

Biking

Swimming

Weight Lifting

:lol:

sports are a BIG thing where i live, so my parents had me in every sport you could imagine. :twisted:

baseball

football

basketball

soccer

hockey (ice and roller)

gymnastics

karate

kung-fu

barrel racing (on a horse in my town rodeo)

weight lifting (goes without saying really)

track

i still take part in most if not all of them to this day. when i was younger, my dream was to go pro in hockey, but that was shot when i blew out my knee falling down a flight of stairs. :lol: after i was healed, i had been away from the game to long and sorta lost my edge. now i just play for fun on a team at my local rink. weight lifting, track, and some kung-fu are all still part of my daily regimate aswell. :lol:

gymnastics

GYMNASTICS, my eyes popped out on that one ME! :twisted:

Man, if my momma told me I had to go do gymnastics I would go jump off a cliff! ~:lol: Really I can't even do the splits if I wanted too, nor a summer-sault, backflip, kickflip (oh wait I think thats SkateBoarding).

Please tell me more!! :lol:

gymnastics

GYMNASTICS, my eyes popped out on that one ME! :twisted:

Man, if my momma told me I had to go do gymnastics I would go jump off a cliff! ~:lol: Really I can't even do the splits if I wanted too, nor a summer-sault, backflip, kickflip (oh wait I think thats SkateBoarding).

Please tell me more!! :lol:

hehe...i actually got into it when i was REALLY young...like 6 or 7. at first i didnt want to do it, cause i saw it as being too much like dance, but my mom made me. :( im not afraid to say it, but i dont regret it now, cause it helped to pave the way for me going into the martial arts. gymnastics gave me the flexability i needed aswell as the jumping and fliping techniques. :D

ps- oh, and i can do all the stuff you mentioned...including the splits. :lol: i cant do a full horizontal split (with my legs out to each side) but i can do a vertical split (with one leg infront and the other leg behind). im presently still working on doing a standing split, which i beleive is the hardest to do. the goal is to get your knee to touch your chest...you should try it. :lol:

ps- oh, and i can do all the stuff you mentioned...including the splits. [icon_lol.gif]  i cant do a full horizontal split (with my legs out to each side) but i can do a vertical split (with one leg infront and the other leg behind). im presently still working on doing a standing split, which i beleive is the hardest to do. the goal is to get your knee to touch your chest...you should try it.

Geezz.. I can't do any splits, the only time I can remember was when I was 3 years old! :twisted: Otherwise I can't even touch my head to my knee while reaching for my toes in a stretch. :lol: