Online copied games

Shibathedog

Yes,they can tell if the game uses some sort of verification called DNAS.If the game does not have this DNAS protection then it will be fine.But if it does then you will have to patch the game before you burn it..I don't know more details but maybe you can look for yourself http://forums.afterdawn.com, a lot of PS2 topics there,look for information on your problem.

you can forget about socom 3 backup online wise unless theres an option for system link. it has the same protection as socom 2 in which it checks the file that normally gets patched by the dnas patcher like windip and claims that your cheating and bans you but not permenantly and this happens even when passing dnas.

still surprises me that sony doesn't add the same protection to other games as of yet, go figure :D

probably because WTF other PS2 games are online? There really arent that many (unless you count the MMORPGs, and ones that i already own for Xbox that i play on Live) I think i can only think of a handful of PS2 exclusive online games

Killzone doesnt have it i guess which is sweet <_<