Snes or Genesis?

Diso

Snes or Genesis?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be honest I HATED the Genesis. The controller stunk and the games to me stunk. The only game(s) that would were good for it in my opinion was the Sonic and Hedgehog Series. Otherwise I didn't enjoy it at all. :wink:

As for the Super Nintendo, that would have to be one of my favorite systems ever. Great games, and lots of great times. I remember when I got NBA Live '96 as I have said before and I still say its the best basketball game ever excluding my second favorite basketball game NBA JAM TE (for snes as well). Plus we have WWF WrestleMania "THE ARCADE GAME", Mortal Kombat Series, Mario Series, just non stop awesome games. :D

Genesis - More into sports games than anything else although I do agree the standard gamepad was a nightmare, - so many thumb blisters.

But with an Arcade Power Stick - It was king. I still have the stick, I just wish it had more buttons and could be used on PC like it could on an Amiga

i vote the snes as my favorite system...next to the nes ofcourse. the snes had better quality games compared to the genesis. nintendo's mission was to create a better system than the genesis, and they succeeded in my opinion. :wink:

Man this is a tough question. I would have to say Snes although I love the genesis nearly as much. Both systems have lots of excellent games.

Interestingly enough, the Megadrive/Genesis thrashed the Snes over here. The Super nintendo was never really a contender in europe at all.

This is a tough choice, but I have to go with the SNES. I really like Metroid, Castlevania, and the Final Fantasy games. Plus, Sega pissed me off with the CD rom. Just compare Prince of Persia on Sega CD to Prince of Persia on SNES. The SNES version kicked a@@ compared to Sega CD's version.