Flaming mouse revenge!

Revenge of the Flaming Mouse

Flaming Mouse Torches House

(AP) FORT SUMNER, N.M. A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the man's house and set it on fire.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed.

Unseasonably dry and windy conditions have charred more than 53,000 acres and destroyed 10 homes in southeastern New Mexico in recent weeks.

"I've seen numerous house fires," village Fire Department Capt. Jim Lyssy said, "but nothing as unique as this one."

I say the guy deserved it.  Surely there are more humane ways to kill a mouse than burning it alive.

Exactly! He should have broken its legs first then burnt him crispy.

no no no.

snap it's neck at an angle where the mouse stays alive, batter it slightly in a fine breaded crumb mixture, broil in oil at 100 degrees for 2 mins.

serve with a fine mustard sauce