The ESA... Who? ROFL!

Hmmm... The guy obviously got what he deserved. but its really sad to see people hold a grudge since 2002? i mean what is that a 5yr grudge? hmm maybe in alittle over 5yr's someone will imitate me  :)

Well GameCop im glad that issue was handled  i must say quite "smoothly" kudos on the smoothness  :P

Well, I guess someone got his personal info finally on Arcade@Home. I never had any problems with the guy and I remember we had a lot of good convo's in the past. It's a shame it had to come to this. I don't know what I ever did to him. He was always the one doing all the damage from the first time he deleted all the posts in our forum in 2002. :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say someone call the cops and send them over to his house for piracy. State that he's selling pirated software out of his home in large quantities. I'm sure theres plenty he has that would get him in some trouble with the law.......most of us do (Well not me, I'm from Canada! Weee!)

demi here from Edge Emulation

This guy seems to have latched himself onto our site as well:

(EdgeEmu Forums: /showthread.php?t=1581)

I've honestly never heard of 1Emulation (no offense), so I decided to do a quick google, and here I am, and turns out this guy is a known nuisance? What kind of loser does this crap? Pathetic. Grow up, lamer.

Figured I would give you a heads up, I quickly banned and stomped that flame out.

demi here from Edge Emulation

This guy seems to have latched himself onto our site as well:

(EdgeEmu Forums: /showthread.php?t=1581)

I've honestly never heard of 1Emulation (no offense), so I decided to do a quick google, and here I am, and turns out this guy is a known nuisance? What kind of loser does this crap? Pathetic. Grow up, lamer.

Figured I would give you a heads up, I quickly banned and stomped that flame out.

Thank you very much Demi. I had no idea he went this far and I appreciate you banning him. When will he ever learn? I never did anything to him and it's just sad it had to come to this.

I couldn't even connect to edge emu it said the domain had expired.

That site works flawlessly for me yesterday but not today. The DNS seems to have changed. Pinging the site returns a different IP now. I bet Nach isn't too thrilled.

Oh btw, A big thanks to the EmuParadise people for helping out with the Eugen Popovici incident. My hat off to you guys.

EDIT: Oh Roofles, the filter got me.

Just been reading about this idiot. Can't believe he's started this up yet again, he must have some sort of psychosis.

Anyways, if he ever turns up on Emuparadise again, then of course one of the mods or admins will stop him ASAP. Likewise if he ever tries that on Emutalk, I'll kick him square in the nuts :P

I take it he posts through proxies and stuff? Otherwise a nice mass email from all sites concerned to his ISP would be kinda neat.