The Lounge?

A lot has changed here since I used to frequent these forums more often. Thank God anime has its own forum, I hated seeing that crap flood up current affairs. anime would nto be so bad if the hentai/anime addicts did not annoy me so much. A lot of my 1emu alumni are no longer here.... :D

Anyway I hope to get to know the new users here and get reaquanted with the old ones. I need to update my MAME emu anyway, among other things emulation related. Please DO NOT refer all your date/love related questions over to the "LoveCop" AKA GameCop. He has no clue, please ask me. Glad to be back again.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. How can I forget about the original site that put me on the E-Map? hehe

Welcome back :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James attacked Fatal Rose with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Fatal Rose has 0 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatal Rose is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

I broke the internet, don't worry, Agozer and my self put it back together again, unlike that egg dude.