1Emulation Shirts NON-PROFIT SALE!.. And CONTEST!

Get a fullback ballcap available in sizes (One size fits all stretchy crap sucks ASS!) and I'll buy one. The current ones look neat, but I hate open backed adjustable caps with a passion.

I'm not interested in shirts and stuff, I don't do logos or pictures/wording of any kind on my clothing.

Buy a Mug then, even though it's not on non-profit sale. There are always exceptions. :D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a fullback ballcap available in sizes (One size fits all stretchy crap sucks ASS!) and I'll buy one. The current ones look neat, but I hate open backed adjustable caps with a passion.

I'm not interested in shirts and stuff, I don't do logos or pictures/wording of any kind on my clothing.

Buy a Mug then, even though it's not on non-profit sale. There are always exceptions. :D

I'd love to, but I'm not spending money on something I'll never use, even if it is to help out the site. The only thing that even remotely interests me are the ball caps, MAYBE one of those Teddy Bears they have (Are those available on 1Emu's shop?) with the right design on it's little shirt for my daughter.

The prices on that site are also very steep, have you thought of looking elsewhere for this kind of service? I'd NEVER pay $17 USD for a T-shirt, not even if it was gold plated.

I bought one...

The "Fatal" version.

Please support 1emu and the "Fatal" product.

jitcrunchaspx8do.jpg

Thanks to GC for the custom version.

Sorry guys, doesn't look like he has the energy to make another custom one either since it took a while. :D

I want to see an Ian Le Creme shirt!!

I bought one...

The "Fatal" version.

Please support 1emu and the "Fatal" product.

jitcrunchaspx8do.jpg

Thanks to GC for the custom version.

Sorry guys, doesn't look like he has the energy to make another custom one either since it took a while. :D

I want to see an Ian Le Creme shirt!!

That's very fatalish :)

Jesus Quintana :P

I'm still waiting for my shirt. I ordered it early Friday. And they don't give you tracking info...wtf!! Bastards. :D

EDIT: Well it arrived, and I must say I'm a little disappointed. The emblem doesn't look anywhere near how they advertised it. It's faded as crap, like its been washed 100 times. :P

Edited by Sturmvogel