1Emulation Shirts NON-PROFIT SALE!.. And CONTEST!

- UPDATED EMULATION/GAMING NEWS WILL BE POSTED BELOW -

** BRAND NEW T-SHIRT DESIGNS AND NEW OFFICIAL

BLACK 1EMULATION T-SHIRT!! **

** NON-PROFIT DISCOUNTS FOR MOST ITEMS UNTIL FEBRUARY 1st, 2006!! **

** SWEATSHIRT AND HOODED SWEATSHIRT HAVE AN EXTRA $5 OFF WITH THE COUPON CODE: BIG5 (ends January 9th, 2006) **

43269803fstore5lw.jpg8526578fstore6om.jpg

43397099fstore5hm.jpg8854425fstore8wq.jpg

=> MORE NEW ITEMS AND DESIGNS HAVE BEEN ADDED!

Buy one today and represent 1Emulation! We're not going to be making a penny on any of them to put the price down as low as possible. If enough people buy merchandise, we will have a contest and start giving away prizes. To win the prize, you'll have to take a *smart* picture of yourself with the new merchandise worn by yourself in an interesting background and email it to us. This is no joke, and the prizes will include a Supercard SD (SD to GBA/NDS Adapter) and Superpass DS for the Nintendo DS from TampaBayMods.com! Both have a total retail value of $75! To intitiate the contest, there is a limit of 10 emails from 10 different people with 10 different pictures. We will notify everyone once the contest has been initiated. Don't forget to wear your 1Emulation merchandise in the pictures! Choose your final picture to send wisely, and most of all, help us make this contest happen. :P

*smart* = interesting and eye appealing background

WARNING: It must be a real picture and no photo editing is allowed to be used. If it looks suspicious, you'll be disqualified from the competition. We also recommend you send us your order # of the item you buy with the email, it'll help us to makesure incase your image doesn't look real.

Our Email: 1emulation@|DON'T.SPAM.PLEASE|gmail.com

(remove |DON'T.SPAM.PLEASE| to send the email)

-> http://shop.1emulation.com

Thanks again to TampaBayMods.com!

- UPDATED EMULATION/GAMING NEWS WILL BE POSTED BELOW -

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool idea and nice work making this happen Gamecop. I probably will participate (have to buy a shirt) just to support 1emulation and to see what the hell these prizes really are (if i win).

Hope to see more of these in the future. :P

I'f I can get some money, I'll join and order up a sweater, I think I can find some interesting shots downtown ^.^.

P.S. - GC, on the site, 1E looks like a 12, might just be me though :s...

Well, it must be your eyes. :P But it may be because it shrinks the image quite a lot when it wants to show it the shirt on the product page. Just click a product, then click "View Larger", and then "Zoom In On Image". You should then be able to distinguish that it's NOT a 12 very easily. Also, please realize that only the Black shirt does not have a back side. All the other shirt/sweatshirts have a little logo/url or something on the back. :D

How much is the black T-shirt?

DO you have XXXL?

Do you ship to Malaysia?

How long will it reach me?

All you have to do is click on the blackshirt in my first post which shows the product page for it with all the information. But to make things easier for you, here's the link to it again. Yes, they ship anywhere to the world. And yes, they have XXXL. It'll ship in 1-2 business days so it should take about 1-2 weeks to get to you.