New Year's Revolution

Mag

- trying to finish college as quick as humanly possible.

- need a new job

- excercise often

- sleep early wake early (very very hard)

ok, your turn.

NO

we shall launch our new years revolt on the morrow! :)

anyways; I believe New Years resolutions are bullshiit because nobody ever stays commited to any of them.

Next time someone asks me what my new years resolution was, I will tell them that my resolution was to keep quiet about not having a new years resolution to avoid saying that they are bs. :)

Edited by Weirdy

NO

we shall launch our new years revolt on the morrow! :P

anyways; I believe New Years resolutions are bullshiit because nobody ever stays commited to any of them.

Next time someone asks me what my new years resolution was, I will tell them that my resolution was to keep quiet about not having a new years resolution to avoid saying that they are bs. :D

wait but if ur resolution was to keep quiet and ur telling them it was to keep quiet isnt that condradcting urself? or am i just reading it wrong? ne wasy whatever

mine are

- not to be so lazy?.. i dunno i really dont have one..

NO

we shall launch our new years revolt on the morrow! :P

Next time someone asks me what my new years resolution was, I will tell them that my resolution was to keep quiet about not having a new years resolution to avoid saying that they are bs. :D

wait but if ur resolution was to keep quiet and ur telling them it was to keep quiet isnt that condradcting urself? or am i just reading it wrong? ne wasy whatever

mine are

- not to be so lazy?.. i dunno i really dont have one..

exactly! you've proven my point