Batman, Superman or Spider-man?

Batman, Superman or Spider-man?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hehe...it takes more than super powers to be super. superman has it too easy in my opinion. all he has to do is spit a giant loogy and he can put out a huge forest fire, or, cut the cheese and render his opponent helpless. :D and lets not forget that he is aquiring new powers by the day. by the time he is 100 years old, he will be able to control objects with his mind and teleport to anywhere his heart desires. now, take batman. even though the guy is stinking rich, compared to superman, he has to work his butt off to accomplish the same results, even if by different means. take away supermans powers, and he would get his butt kicked by batman...easy. as a matter of fact, if superman didnt have his powers, he would give up being a hero altogether, and selfishly go off to lead a "normal" life with lois. some super hero. :wink: batman could be 80 years old, and hardly be able to walk, and still he would find some way to help the less fortunite. super powers or not...thats a REAL super hero in my book. :(

For Me Its Spidey, then batman, then superman.

Batman has no superpowers at all. He's more of a hero than a superhero even though his utility belt is pretty cool. But the no superpowers gives no interest for me in him.

Superman. A child can hold kryptonite and 0wn him. That's very very pathetic :wink:

Spidey has it the hardest. He has the hardest villians and he usually gets help from other marvel characters which is cool. He DOESNT ALWAYS WIN! That's the best part I like about him. He ain't like Power rangers or some other thing where they always win. His wall climbing, spider sense and webbing is pretty cool too.

I vote for Spider-man since he is the most human of all he reflects what would become of a normal person gaining super powers. That why I do not like Batman that much since he have it easy by been accepted by society and the tons of cash at his disposal. Has for Spider-man he needs to work, and is not accepted by society. In the case of Super man I found that he doesn’t have anything to worry also he haves a crap load of power which doesn’t know how to use BTW, he just a stupid alien hick to make a short summary of it.