Lets get back to hardcore emulation! Shall We?!

Alpha

I just added some nice new sticky's in the rom requesting thread and some good replies to add with it. I am going to make a lot of good stuff for EF now. Tutorials, Guides, and get the post meter back up. We are getting the case of the no post syndrom around here and new registered members everyday. But most of all are threads are here in Current Affairs which is not exactly a good way of getting some posters.

Plus we now have a emulator server.. so I can start adding some more emulators as Magnis and I have been doing.

We even now have all the front ends plus accesories for the new Giri Giri Emulator in the Sega Saturn Console Emulators section.

I even added a 24 Hour Rom of The Day from now on.

So expect some more good stuff, and lets get those postings going. :wink:

Don't forget the new logo btw, Credits: Ryder2002

Yay. And bring back rom sector. I wanna upload [icon_smile.gif]

It will be up in about 2-3 days till I get it all ready to send to my hoster.

PS: We will have Dreamcast Cast ISOs this time too and a ton of full sets that we have never had before in Rom Sector. :wink:

That are great news.

I wonder why this place sn´t so active with such great stuff around here... O_o

I believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums.

That are great news.

I believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums. [/b]

A forum sig was enough for me to come here.

I saw ME! at Gamerz Paradise and I saw and ad for EF in his sig. Clickified instantly!

There are more ways to get people here than meets the eye.

That are great news.

I believe the reason why is because people get what they need and that is the roms from Direct Connect plus the emulators. Maybe it be wise if star advertising the site around by using banners, making affiliates and telling friends about emulforums. [/b]

A forum sig was enough for me to come here.

I saw ME! at Gamerz Paradise and I saw and ad for EF in his sig. Clickified instantly!

There are more ways to get people here than meets the eye.

hehe...see, i knew that would work. :twisted::lol: glad to see you could make it Nero. welcome to emulforums. :lol:

hehe...see, i knew that would work. [icon_wink.gif]  [icon_lol.gif]  glad to see you could make it Nero. welcome to emulforums. [icon_biggrin.gif]

Man, never really thought it works :twisted::lol:, anyhow welcome Nero to EmulForums! :lol: