What system emulates Guilty Gear?

No. The Arcade version of Guilty Gear X runs on NAOMI, Guilty Gear X 1.5, Guilty Gear XX/#Reload/Isuka run on Atomiswave.

The PSX/PC has Guilty Gear X, PS2/PC has Guilty Gear XX #Reload and Isuka.

So let me reiterate: There are no roms for Guilty Gear per se. To best thing for you to do is to get the PC ports of either GGX, GG XX#Reload or GG Isuka. Or alternatively, hunt down the PSX version of Guilty Gear.

Isuka, for one, is widely circling around the net.

*Guilty Gear (PS1-1998) this one you can play on Epsxe.

*Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (GBA-2002) on Visual Boy Advance emulator.

*Guilty gear X ( Dreamcast-2001) might work on Chankast,dont' know how it behaves though..

*There's also Guilty Gear X(2000),Guilty Gear XX(2002) and Guilty Gear Isuka (2004) for the arcade but they are too new to be emulated.Mame doesn't support them,i dont even know if they have been dumped.

So just play the PC version of Guilty Gear X or Guilty Gear XX Reload if you want to play the newer games. GG Isuka is not for PC,just consoles and arcade.

Edited by flowrent

Is there a Isuka for PC? :D I thought PC version is only until XX# Reloaded

Yes, since I have it. The turn buttons sucks as much as you would expect, but I guess one can get used to it.

Like I said before GGX, GGXX#Reload and GGIsuka have PC ports

GGX+ & XXSlash both run on Naomi. However, with the recent release of Slash, #reload has been rendered redunted.

*Guilty Gear (PS1-1998) this one you can play on Epsxe.

*Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (GBA-2002) on Visual Boy Advance emulator.

*Guilty gear X ( Dreamcast-2001) might work on Chankast,dont' know how it behaves though..

*There's also Guilty Gear X(2000),Guilty Gear XX(2002) and Guilty Gear Isuka (2004) for the arcade but they are too new to be emulated.Mame doesn't support them,i dont even know if they have been dumped.

So just play the PC version of Guilty Gear X or Guilty Gear XX Reload  if you want to play the newer games. GG Isuka is not for PC,just consoles and arcade.

GGX runs almost perfectly on Chankast. :D