IT HURTS! (Fanboy posts)

whoah, I completley understand your reaction, and i know many others would have done the same, but calm down man im sure he didnt mean to directly attack your brother like that, he was just providing an example and possibly got a little carried away, even though i dont beleive he meant to call your brother retarded or anything. It sucks that your brother has CT, it does man we dont want to pick on him or anything, i dont think anyone here does.

and just a question, but isnt CT curable in some cases? because i started getting something in my wrist for awhile but it went away, so i never really found out what it was :/

What is ct anywayz?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoah, I completley understand your reaction, and i know many others would have done the same, but calm down man im sure he didnt mean to directly attack your brother like that, he was just providing an example and possibly got a little carried away, even though i dont beleive he meant to call your brother retarded or anything. It sucks that your brother has CT, it does man we dont want to pick on him or anything, i dont think anyone here does.

and just a question, but isnt CT curable in some cases? because i started getting something in my wrist for awhile but it went away, so i never really found out what it was :/

What is ct anywayz?

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Shiba: Yes, CT is curable in some cases. I, personally, think that working out would cure it faster than anything else...but I have no evidence to back up that statement. Whenever I've felt any sort of pain in my wrists/hands/arms, I'd always go and exercise them.

However, I believe that if companies would create a console with an ergonomic user interface there would be less cases of CT. But I guess my argument doesn't make sense of someone doesn't have an idea, however minute, of what CT is and what causes it.

Maybe I was overreacting, I apologize.

However, let's look at his comparison again: a physical repetitive stress injury vs. a mental condition someone is born with. They don't relate. They aren't related in even the most minute way. His comparison was unreasonable and uncalled for. Next time an example like that is attempted, try to at least use some congnitive thought in it's crafting.

Edited by NeuronMaster

I remember a guy on gamedev.net posting(don't know how) that he can not move his lags, and can not move his fingers, but he can move his arms. He wanted help in rewiring the pedals on his weel so he can play racing games.

Video games should be unreacheable for no-one(unless he is dead)

I remember a guy on gamedev.net posting(don't know how) that he can not move his lags, and can not move his fingers, but he can move his arms. He wanted help in rewiring the pedals on his weel so he can play racing games.

Video games should be unreacheable for no-one(unless he is dead)

I have to agree with you... Even people suffering from epilepsy should be allowed to play, but under strict supervision.