IT HURTS! (Fanboy posts)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah seriously, people need to wait till they use it, i have a feeling its going to be great

Look at the NES controller, its a RECTANGLE!!! no smooth edges, just a block!!! but somehow it feels so comfortable in your hand!

Wow... I was just about to say the exact same thing... except the end i was gonna say it feels like crap but it does it's job...

yeah seriously, people need to wait till they use it, i have a feeling its going to be great

Look at the NES controller, its a RECTANGLE!!! no smooth edges, just a block!!! but somehow it feels so comfortable in your hand!

Hahahahahahaha!

It hurts my hands to even look at it. I can't imagine using something like a rectangle for hours.

Do you guys even know what ergonomic means?

Maybe someone with carpal tunnel shouldn't be playing games, now should they? That's sort of like someone with Down's Syndrome trying to get accepted into Mensa.

No, it's not at all like that. And you're a fucktard for trying to make such a comparison.

Did you care to ask why my brother got carpal tunnel? No, you didn't. You don't know me, or my brother, so why dont you go fuck yourself, or perhaps you can't perform such a feat of human acrobatics, so why don't you go back to huffing the hootchie.

And it's fine if someone with an injury wants to play a video game, I just think companies should make systems with a user-interface that's ergonomic, so that nobody else get's an injury in the wrist area.

whoah, I completley understand your reaction, and i know many others would have done the same, but calm down man im sure he didnt mean to directly attack your brother like that, he was just providing an example and possibly got a little carried away, even though i dont beleive he meant to call your brother retarded or anything. It sucks that your brother has CT, it does man we dont want to pick on him or anything, i dont think anyone here does.

and just a question, but isnt CT curable in some cases? because i started getting something in my wrist for awhile but it went away, so i never really found out what it was :/