Putting together separate rar files?

The last time I downloaded rar parts, I had to join them with copy /b and then extract the files.

Seems like whoever made that split archive had no idea how RARs actually work and used a generic file splitter to cut the big archive into smaller parts. Users shouldn't be forced to use copy /b in the first place.

Each one opens and has a folder inside with the files. Each of the.rar files seems to have the same type of files but the file sizes are different in which means that the.rar files aren't the same. Hmm.. and another question, does anybody here know how to read chinese?

Hmm.. and another question, does anybody here know how to read chinese?

I can't, for one. Why?

It is a split archive.

Have you tried opening the archive that says Part01 and extracting? Other parts should follow automatically, like I said before.

BitComet is a Bit Torrent client. Many sites have banned BitComet recently due to a major bug.

If you want to enter the BitTorrent world, you could use Azureus, Shareaza, ABC or utorrent. You will need to find the home page of one of those, download and install the client. Azureus uses Java which can cause trouble on some computers, although it works fine for me.

BitTorrent also requires that after you've completed your download, you let others leech off you for a while. It's a good system as long as you give back what you took.