New Year, 2006 what did you do?

Robert

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James, the Boring Old Bugger, got tanked?? A miracle. :lol:

James.gif

Only twice a year I go out for a drink which is New year and my birthday. This year I over did it. All I remember is going out and talking to friends etc but then wakeing up.

There is other stuff but I am not going to mention it here.

James, the Boring Old Bugger, got tanked?? A miracle. :lol:

James.gif

Only twice a year I go out for a drink which is New year and my birthday. This year I over did it. All I remember is going out and talking to friends etc but then wakeing up.

you got a tatoo that says "I <3 Gamecop"?

Edited by Weirdy

James, the Boring Old Bugger, got tanked?? A miracle. :D

James.gif

Oh come on, we're all mature enough. Tell us.. this place is boring as is! :lol:

Wow, to thnk that good ol' James had a New Year like this. :lol: Nah, it's ok.

But you don't remember a thing?

I remember most of it. I did loose a few hours though.

All I know is I went out and had a few drinks but I do not remember leaveing the club.

I was told that i went arse over into the kerb ( Only thing to show of that was a scraped knee and chest pain )

The worst part that I was told that I threw up all over my clothes and the bed ( My friend had to clean my face and the mess since I was too wasted to do anything )

Just a warning for you all do not mix drinks.

Wow, to thnk that good ol' James had a New Year like this. :lol: Nah, it's ok.

But you don't remember a thing?

I remember most of it. I did loose a few hours though.

All I know is I went out and had a few drinks but I do not remember leaveing the club.

I was told that i went arse over into the kerb ( Only thing to show of that was a scraped knee and chest pain )

The worst part was I told that I threw up all over my clothes and the bed ( My friend had to clen my face and the mess since I was too wasted to do anything )

Just a warning for you all do not mix drinks.

Just to let you know, I had a similar "accident" a few years back. Yeah, I mixed drinks, threw up on my clothes... but I still remember most of it, only lacking a timeline of 5 minutes for some reason.

Started drinking at 6pm New Years Eve and passed out at 12:01 am New Years Day. Drank about 3/4 of a bottle of tequila. Did not wake up till Noon New Years Day with the mother of all hangovers.

I went to a party at my cousin's house while I was in the Philippines. After the party we went out (by out i meant a few meters from the house) and watched/launched fireworks.