Best titles of 2005... Your thoughts?

Nusumenai

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in order, so here goes: :D

1: RE 4 (gc)- Just simply bad ass. Non-stop action plus some freaky ass moments, man...... :clapping::clapping: OH and mercenaries mode...oh man.

2: King Kong (ps2)- In my opinion....its one hell of a ride. It really makes u feel like ur in hell, lol. It's short, but sweet.

3: Maro Kart DS- Simply put, its addicting as hell. With more people, its even more so.

I played a lot of bad things this year. Quake 4 was alright, but not great. MGS3, contrary to what everyone says, was not as much fun as the others. Guild Wars I;ve just started so not in any place to comment really and I havnt played RE4. So I'll just skip right to #1

1) Tekken 5.

I hate Tekken. Period. For as long as I can remember. That has to say something about how good this game is. Character mix, both artistically and technically speaking is fantastic. Gameplay is just plain fun. Stages are marvelous... Hell's Gate and Moonlit Wilderness were what drew me to the machine in the first place. Soundtrack kicks arse, mad having a Devil and another demon type fella as bosses. Game of the Year.

1. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War- Probably the best rts game I've ever played. Not that many players online, but it's pretty fun when playing with friends.

2. Serious Sam 2- Not as good as the original in my opinion, but i still found it pretty fun.

3. Battlefield 2 (xbox): A good farewell multiplayer game for the xbox just before the 360 shooters are released.

I played a lot of bad things this year. Quake 4 was alright, but not great. MGS3, contrary to what everyone says, was not as much fun as the others. Guild Wars I;ve just started so not in any place to comment really and I havnt played RE4. So I'll just skip right to #1

1) Tekken 5.

I hate Tekken. Period. For as long as I can remember. That has to say something about how good this game is. Character mix, both artistically and technically speaking is fantastic. Gameplay is just plain fun. Stages are marvelous... Hell's Gate and Moonlit Wilderness were what drew me to the machine in the first place. Soundtrack kicks arse, mad having a Devil and another demon type fella as bosses. Game of the Year.

did u mean to say hate or what.

MGS3, contrary to what everyone says, was not as much fun as the others.

HA I AGREE COMPLETELY.

Geeze, so much love for shooters this year...  Considering they all seemed like clones of each other, I really didn't expect it.

It doesn't matter if they all gameplay is all the same, it's the matter of immersion that counts, unless it's like Daikitana.

HA I AGREE COMPLETELY.

Pfft, MGS3 had the best story of the 3 and the best gameplay... If it had been a bit more challenging, it would have been my favorite.

It doesn't matter if they all gameplay is all the same, it's the matter of immersion that counts, unless it's like Daikitana.

:)

Pfft, MGS3 had the best story of the 3 and the best gameplay...  If it had been a bit more challenging, it would have been my favorite.

By the way, with all this talk of MGS3 I'll remind you it was made in 2004.

And it probably would have been the best of the series if it were not for the glaring flaw of altering the rader without adjusting the camera. The challenge was fine if you ask me but the actual balance was shot right out of the gate. But I understand they're going to change that whole dynamic for Subsistance.