Any Anime you guys into in?

Diso

Funny. Most posts that have 2 pages are from me and Gamecop lol. Shows how creative our post our huh :lol:

I'm watching DBZ and starting to get into Trigun. I watch some Inyuasha and Cowboy Bebop in between. Think I'll go into either Eva, robotech, or DBGT

-

I am into DBZ all the way. They really grew a ton of fans for over 8-10 years. It was kind of rediculous though when my friends would see me watch it on Cartoon Network...!! :wink::D

i could never really get into dbz all too much. i watch like 5 minutes of it and turn the channel. im more into robotech, zoids or anything else with huge mechs. :wink:

i am not into any anime now because all the ones i have seen are childish, my concept of cool anime are movies but instead of having actors they are animated, i think akira and the ghost in the shell are pretty good ones and on series i like cowboy bebop and i also like lupin the third appaert from this haven´t seen anyhtong decent and must confess i am a little dissapointed with this, oh well the other day i saw a good anime movie but don´t know it´s name but well not very much apprt from this.

About dbz i really got tired of it because it gets to repetitive, i also hate what they did to gohan, dr slump is way more funny

i guess that you can find some decent movies but series are way to childish