Commercial Games

Rowan

I just downloaded a Nintendo DS Rom Pack which was 1gb+ and i tryed loads of NDS Emulators but none are working.

I read the part at the top about commercial games not being able to run in the emulators but does anyone know when they will be runable in a nds emulator ???

:(

The closest emu to emulate commercial games is iDeaS. It will probably be some time till a fully working DS emulator is released. I suggest that if you want to play the games then go buy a DS. Don't be a cheap bastard. Support the people whose games you want to play.

damn.. just wanted to try and get a hold of The Sims 2 for DS on Rom, then i finally did but ive not got a working emulator...

also.. see when you say it will be some time till they develope... are you talking weeks, months or even years??

also.. see when you say it will be some time till they develope... are you talking weeks, months or even years??

Depends how good and willing the current DS emulator developers are. I'm talking about more than 6 months to well over a year. Making an emulator faster is a very difficult thing to do, taking into consideration the complexity of the emulated hard ware as well.

I'm locking this thread. I directed you to the sticky in your previous thread, and this one isn't far from your original one. Asking WHEN the emulator will play commercial games is no better.

This thread wasn't needed and is just a waste of space.