Shakira's Bush

Alpha

Seems like Shakira’s new album dropped on the Middle East, and they seem not to approve of the US version of the album cover. With a little Photoshopping the record label came up with a satisfactory solution, seen above.

Source: http://www.uneasy..........ments

BEFORE

shakiraoriginal1thumb0rl.th.jpgshakiraoriginal2thumb7wz.th.jpg

AFTER

shakiramiddleeast14rv.th.jpgshakiramiddleeast24nk.th.jpg

I feel sorry for the men in the middle east because the original album

sure looks mighty tasty than just one big bush in the new picture. :(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Middle East take censorship too seriously; I prefer the original one myself :D

That kinds of reminds me of that Asian chick with glassics which I used as my avatar before; one of the staff complained about it so one of the admin had to remove my avatar. :(

Edited by Hexter

The Middle East take censorship too seriously; I prefer the original one myself :D

That kinds of reminds me of that Asian chick with glassics which I used as my avatar before; one of the staff complained about it so one of the admin had to remove my avatar. :(

yeah; some fuuckers just don't know how to appreciat eye candy when they see it

Same with my first avatar, which was Peter Griffin getting his nipple sucked by Stewie from Family Guy. :D

That kinds of reminds me of that Asian chick with glassics which I used as my avatar before; one of the staff complained about it so one of the admin had to remove my avatar. :lol:

yeah; some fuuckers just don't know how to appreciat eye candy when they see it

You mean you're not gay? :(:D:D

Same with my first avatar, which was Peter Griffin getting his nipple sucked by Stewie from Family Guy. :D

I don't see how that might be NSFW or offensive in anyway if it's just humor

that really sucks

pretty nice cover, to bad the cd inside is worthless for anything more then a coaster :(