BAED updates wanted

justauser

Since this is the original home of the BAED series and I have read a few posts that they are a bit out of date, ect. I was wondering if anyone could put together an update (missing roms, updating the emus, adding pics -someone on xbox-scene put together a pack, ect...)

I would love to do it myself but while I enjoy emulators they are not my passion and Im sure many or even most of you here know so much more about them and the issues that would be required to update the packs.

One possibility would just be an update tool (bat file) that could be applied to the original BAED.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if your working on it but want to release to release something big in the mame scene for xbox like a full release PM me..... Ive done it all properly allready well one perfect DVD installer. Everything is keymapped and checked correctly all Cavars are perfect for sorting ummm everything is done perfectly error free all the games most would want. In fact if the scene wants a proper one stop solution to all xbox stuff someone would need to post it and somehow I need to get 4gigs transfered.

• 3 weeks later...
the originator for baed was shastaorange who said the last time around that he was busy with "life" and that as we all know puts hobbies on hold.

I am new here and upon hearing of the BAED series I had to obtain, the whole series is awesome, being a neo-geo fan fbaxxx is my favorite. I know there are more emulators out there but what possibly could be next? N64Ultra, KILLER INSTINCT 1&2, NEOCDLX, and maybe the pro version of fbaxxx would be must haves, is there anything else thats not already in the BAED series thats a must have?

• 4 weeks later...