Bleach in english

DeathGodX

rofl i said the same thing the japanese 1 soundz tons better

That's how it usually is, when one watches the "originals" enough. Granted, in many animes, english just doesn't convey all the emotions right, although there are exceptions. I'm not saying that the english voice actors have no talent, as it's more of a limitation of the language... in my opinion anyway.

• 6 months later...
rofl i said the same thing the japanese 1 soundz tons better

That's how it usually is, when one watches the "originals" enough. Granted, in many animes, english just doesn't convey all the emotions right, although there are exceptions. I'm not saying that the english voice actors have no talent, as it's more of a limitation of the language... in my opinion anyway.

While there is certainly a limitation, I'd put most of it on bad voice acting. It's called VOICE ACTING. In some ways its more difficult than acting as you can't use your body (although voice actors certainly move around as they get in character in their booths). From what I've read, companies have to use union voice actors....so at times their hands are forced.

Many companies don't take the time to delve into the script and understand the characters, much less do a thorough job of voice casting in any case.