Don't you hate it when people say.. I beat the game on...

Alpha

...... EASY .

Just about all my friends say that, yeah I beat NBA 2K2 yesterday. I ask, "Did you beat it on Rookie?".. and there answer "Uh...yeah!".

Another good example of this, is the game Zero Gunner II.

The game is so dang hard, I have to put it on: Child Mode because the Easy and Very easy modes are hard! 8)

So does this happen to you too? I guess it should happen to everybody after all these games have been released. :lol:

Nah I dont mind that at all. Some games are impossible on easy mode so sometimes its an accomplishment.

What I dislike is cheaters on easy game lol

Me: You beat Sonic Yet?

Friend: Yah

Me: Cheat?

Friend: Yup!

lol my friend cheats on everything just like you gamecop :lol:

i at least have to play a game on "normal" mode or else i feel like a wimp. 8) that way i can crack on my friends when they beat a game on "easy" mode. :lol: as far as im concered, its the same as cheating. "easy" mode is for five year olds and the specially challenged gamers. :D

i will use easy mode if i am borrowing a game off some1 and i dont want to spend too much time playing it but if i buy it i have to get my moneys worth. i dont want to complete it too quickly.

Yeah Devil May Cry, I could not beat thta game for nothing unless i had it on easy.

I hate it in fighting games though when people are like "I'm better than you because I can beat it without dying" then I tell them thats because you had it on easy, and there reply would be "I could do it on harder I just choose to play on easy." um....ok

What?! Devil May Cry is easy until the Hard Mode.

On easy it seems like killing "two birds with one stone"....

As for DMC2....Well I only need to beat "Dante Must Die" mode

Playing Devil May Cry on hard or any other difficult mode expect Easy is like breaking your finger on the control since you need to press the damn butom like every sec. They should call all other difficult giving finger to the controller at least people will know how tiresome it becomes after 4h.

I always play games on normal mode to start with, then hard (+ anything harder) and finally easy just for fun. I don't like my games to be over too quickly, especially if I paid good money for them.

A good example is Halo. On easy that game is good but only just but on legendary either on your own or especially playing co-op it is near gaming perfection. You really feel like you are in a war :wink:

People that only complete games on easy miss out on a lot, examples of this would be Sin and Punishment or Ikaruga of recent times. SO I do not hate it or them; rather, I pity them.

Ikaruga is very very very etc hard even in its easy mood

Sin and Punishment is very very very etc easy(realy stupet easy)