a site that needs help

DeathGodX

hello all can you guys please help out my site we need new members thanx in advance

-URL removed.-

Agozer's edit: After talking with GameCop about this, we can't allow you to posts links to this board, since it offer links to rom images (yes, even though you specify to only ask roms for games that one owns).

-URL removed-

here is another site that need ppl plz help me out and thanx for telling me ill change in a bit

Agozer's edit: After talking with GameCop about this, we can't allow you to posts links to this board, since it offer links to rom images (yes, even though you specify to only ask roms for games that one owns).

Just to let you know the rulez

Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites. You are, however, permitted to use your signature line to link to your personal website. You also may not post messages that are off-topic and sole purpose is to advertise or direct people to another website. You may mention other network related website of course, but not for the purpose of promoting it and sending 1Emulation members over to post on that sites Message board. Please contact your moderator if you have any questions about this distinction.

It also illegal to provide links to sites that link to romsites; both of those boards are doing that in their roms request forums.

I will have to leave it to a supermod to decide on any actions.

Just to let you know the rulez

Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites. You are, however, permitted to use your signature line to link to your personal website. You also may not post messages that are off-topic and sole purpose is to advertise or direct people to another website. You may mention other network related website of course, but not for the purpose of promoting it and sending 1Emulation members over to post on that sites Message board. Please contact your moderator if you have any questions about this distinction.

It also illegal to provide links to sites that link to romsites; both of those boards are doing that in their roms request forums.

I will have to leave it to a supermod to decide on any actions.

After seeing tHiS kInD oF tYpInG and a Z inztead of an S, I immediately closed the site so I don't know what was on it.