Favorite "One Hit Wonder" Song?

Alpha

I've been listening to "MC Hammer - You can't touch this" for a couple months now and the song never seems to get old. On VH1, the number one song was the "Macarena". Good lord did I hate that song fast. I wonder what MC Hammer is doing now of days. It's a shame that Whitney Houston went to the crapper with her stupid reality show. Oh and who can forget Vanilla Ice and his song matching the beat from the song by Queen. So tell us your favorite "One Hit Wonder" and explain why.  :P

Hammer had more then one hit. I think.... but I can't remember any of them right now. but I remember hammer being all over teh radio back in Jr high. he's a preacher now.

most of the bands I listen to are considered "no-hit-wonders"

or the kinda bands that have been around for 15 years then finally get a hit and then get nominated for "best new artist" lol

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess this mean your fav song well mine would have to be Through the night (outlaw star theme)

Let me remind you that tihs is the Favorite "One Hit Wonder" Song', not 'Your favorite anime song thread'. We can discuss that in the Anime and Art forum.

GameCop, you should feel kicked in the nuts now.

MC Hammer was in no way a one hit Wonder.

MC Hammer sold more than 25 billion records within his 8 years of popularity. In fact i am a great fan of him, and he did far more hits than "Cant touch this" and "2 legit to quit". There was also "Pray", "Here comes the Hammer", "Have you seen her", "Hammertime", "Yo sweetness", "Black is Black", "Help the Children", "Pump it up" and "Adams Groove" just to name a few. There is also a movie about him:

"Too legit - The MC Hammer story" available on emule.

My personal favorite is "Do not pass me by" from the album 2 legit to quit, which contains several other great songs.

Nowadays Hammer is still alive, but not into music any more.

Edited by Madman