Mickey Mouse vs Looney Toons?

Diso

Looney Toons Or Mickey Mouse?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whee I'm talking a lot...

For me:

Im with Both:

Looney Toons Got RoadRunner

Mickey Mouse got Donald Duck who remind me of Myself but now I hide my anger so much.

So My Opinoin is

BOTH!

I like Looney Toones better.. I really never liked Mickey Mouse. :lol:

With Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, Taz on my side.. vs. Mickey and Mrs. Mickey.. I'd say looney toones! 8)

Disney is WAY better than Looney Toons. no contest. :D idunno, maybe i feel that way cause my mom used to work for disney when i was a kid and i got exposed to those cartoons more. im actually working on getting all those old disney cartoons from the early days on dvd. the ones that arent on dvd i will probably have to record off the disney channel with wintv or something. my favorite character has to be, without a doubt, donald duck. i love it when he gets pi$$ed. :lol:

ps- mrs. mickey's name is minnie. 8)

yeah tom and jerry are great! they only came 10th in a poll of greatest cartoons ever thou. i love the 1 where they ice skate from the fridge and the one with the thanks giving dinner. daffy duck also used to be good but only the ones where he is a loon, why did they change him

i like tom and jerry too. i just dont like the remakes by chuck jones. they sucked, and ruined the characters in my opinion.

Looney Tunes by a mile!

Road Runner & Bugs Bunny are great, but Daffy Duck is in a league of his own! The episode where he's supposed to be Robin Hood had me nearly wetting meself laughing!

cartoons suck... well unless they are...http://www.nausicaa.net/

Those "cartoons" are movies. They're supposed to be GOOD. These are just 30 to an hour goodness with a plot or plain silliness. Of course Tweety can't compare to those movies and anime :lol:

cartoons suck... well unless they are...http://www.nausicaa.net/

Those "cartoons" are movies. They're supposed to be GOOD. These are just 30 to an hour goodness with a plot or plain silliness. Of course Tweety can't compare to those movies and anime :lol:

Ok, what about Ren and Stimpy, Ripping friends or the fantastic - TICK.