XBox 360 or PSP?..Or PS3?

Shibathedog

okay so I REALLY want an XBox 360, but i also REALLY want a PSP, but its pretty much impossible to get an Xbox360, and yes i even tried camping out at best buy, and STILL didnt get one...retarded...

So should i just get the PSP now? or wait for Xbox 360?

But the other thing is, I want a PS3 more than both of them, so should i just wait really long to get that? When is it supposed to come out anyway? I might be able to get an Xbox360 or a PSP and be able to have enough money for PS3 too by the time it comes out. Especially if i go with the cheaper PSP (cheaper meaning less than Xbox 360, not the cheap bundle...ewww)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all really depends.

Is there anything you really want to do/play with the PSP? Not many good games out on it yet. Or do you want a PSP just for the sake of having a new handheld/multimedia device.

As for the Xbox 360 or PS3. If you can, just get both. If you got the greens, i say go for it. If not, just wait it out and preorder a PS3 like in the middle of Jan.

Like it was said before, get both the X360 and the PS3 if you can. (Although personally I don't care about the X360, but then again, this thread has very little to do with my personal opinions).

As for the PSP, do you want it for the games or for the emulation possibilities?

Buy an Atari 2600......and stop asking others to decide for you!

If you can't make up your mind, play both (rent or something), you know this will just become an opinionated fagboy flamewar like the rest of us do.

I don't see why people ask these things, make your own decisions based on what you like........to hell with what ANYONE else thinks.

King Kong is REALLY good. PGR3 is still very fun, and imo, PDZ, with all the hate going around, it seems I'm the only person in the world who likes it.

King Kong is REALLY good. PGR3 is still very fun, and imo, PDZ, with all the hate going around, it seems I'm the only person in the world who likes it.

King Kong wasn't really that great in my opinion. I don't like racing, so I can't fairly judge PGR3, and Perfect Dark Zero was pretty mediocre, especially the multiplayer.

But I'm cynical, so maybe I'm not the best judge.

As for the PSP, do you want it for the games or for the emulation possibilities?

I would say PSP because I have this idea in my head that you can get heaps of emulators for it and cram heaps of roms onto a big memory stick... but with all these new updates how realistic is that?

As if the hackers are just sitting on their asses and let the capabilities and uses of the PSP get dictated by Sony...