DSRemote

infernoDS

Before the next release, I'm reviewing the functionality and will soon work with Bafio on a new release for both the DS and the PC.

Sorry to disappoint you all, for now I'd really like to refer you to the chat app of Bafio, follow his developments and eventually we will have a new DSRemote ready for you!

Thanks to all of you for helping, supporting and checking out my app!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last! A new version!

I'm finally getting the hang of the wifi_test_lib, 0.3.0 will be a major release!

Update v0.2.9: New functionality, better stability, makeover, some new developers-options (see the DSRemote for developers.txt), included a NDS-side app for use with DSRemote (included in.zip)

Yay! TCP almost there. I will rewrite DSRemote to support TCP soon - v0.3.0 will include that. For now, enjoy an updated DSRemote v0.2.9b, along with a new shell for DSRemote (beta!)

Edited by infernoDS

A quick update about v0.3: RSS is as good as done now, and as it only takes about 2mb ram on the PC for DSRemote to parse and display a RSS feed and its pages (without cache, that is) I think in the future a RSS reader on the DS is certainly possible as well, and I will be focusing on that when TCP is done - for now a server that parses the feed for you is much more faster then parsing the whole feed through the DS's processor.

I will keep you informed :naughty:.

A quick update about v0.3: RSS is as good as done now, and as it only takes about 2mb ram on the PC for DSRemote to parse and display a RSS feed and its pages (without cache, that is) I think in the future a RSS reader on the DS is certainly possible as well, and I will be focusing on that when TCP is done - for now a server that parses the feed for you is much more faster then parsing the whole feed through the DS's processor.

I will keep you informed :devilboy:.

Great idea! I would love to have RSS on my DS! Can't wait!