DSRemote

infernoDS

Damn, not again, that's the second time this week, costs me a lot of them phoenix down's...

You were in actual fact right about the error (and I'm someone who doesn't quickly admit someone's right).

So what was the problem? It was a tiny tinsy '-sign which I accidentally put in the code. *sigh*. Ah well, find the corrected version 0.2.5a :P in the beginning. Sorry everyone that is messed up this release B).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you could somehow get it to send srenshots of the comp 2 the ds and save to card. orr you could get the comp 2 brocast sound to the DS speakers

or add little remote pranks lik e open close cd drive srew up screen or somethin and

those would be cool (but hard)

maybe you could somehow get it to send srenshots of the comp 2 the ds and save to card.  orr you could get the comp 2 brocast sound to the DS speakers

or add little remote pranks lik e open close cd drive srew up screen or somethin and

those would be cool (but hard)

Broadcasting sound to the DS speakers (or at least, the APU, so it can be outputted through either the speakers or the headphone socket) would be excellent. Would it be possible to stream video to the DS? Because if it could somehow be set up as a portable media viewer for your PC, it'd be excellent.

Actually, making it able to browse the file system on your PC would be a first step. Adding audio and video streaming functionality to that would be incredible. Of course, this isn't a quick job, it'd have to be a project of its own, but the potential for DS homebrew is huge.

Thanks for posting your new homebrew application here!

We hope you keep us updated on all its releases here on 1Emulation.

We have also posted it on 1Emulation Site News & Updates -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16860 // http://www.1emulation.com/

Congratulations on its new found popularity!

Damn, not again, that's the second time this week, costs me a lot of them phoenix down's...

Umm... you get revived for free automatically.

Yeah.

Server side:

"/run cmd" Opens a command prompt; "/run C:\example.exe" Opens example.exe, and ect...

DS Side:

Custom client with save config feature, and looks something like this:

untitled0ea.png

Edited by RobM

I'm a n00b in DS development, but the custom DS client is being worked on, it was a bit of a bottleneck until now.

I am also working on DSRemote for developers, which will mean that it will be easy to keep (online) highscore tables, download them to your DS etc. etc.

Whoa... It's amazing to see how pointyremote has boomed DSWifi development, it rendered my app kind of useless in no-time. Still; what I'm working for is co-orperation. For each and every program we need different servers, re-configuring of the settings; wouldn't it be great if we could use one server to work with all the progs and on the DS side a program that facilitates file transfer, VNC, winamp remotes?

Ah well, let's see what the future brings. Thanks for all the support guys!