DSRemote

infernoDS

It is already saving DS IP, UDP PORT etc., in what respect do you mean saving connection settings?

Minimizing on startup will be included in the next main version, I was already thinking about this feature, I will get it done a.s.a.p.

Note the new version 0.2.4 by the way.

Edited by infernoDS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is already saving DS IP, UDP PORT etc., in what respect do you mean saving connection settings?

Minimizing on startup will be included in the next main version, I was already thinking about this feature, I will get it done a.s.a.p.

Note the new version 0.2.4 by the way.

Weird, not saving the DS IP or UDP port for me...

Do I have to connect to it first for it to save those settings?

/me pulls out his DS

Hehehe, nope, it's important you extract the DSRemote.exe program to a directory or your desktop. Make sure that this location does not contain another settings.ini or delete this file. On startup you'll get a wizard asking for mail and connection settings. These settings will be saved and loaded everytime you start the program. You can always change these settings afterwards in the menu of DSRemote, once again these settings will be saved.

Tell me what you think about the tray and tray-popup function :).

Edited by infernoDS

Updated DSRemote to version 0.2.5, solving some problems and adding a "minimize to tray on startup"-function (thanks for the idea RobM!).

I will now focus on creating a DS-side app and improved mail checking, so this will be the last release in a while.

Enjoy!

Edited by infernoDS

I think there is a problem with the saving, I will look into it once I get home. For now, try deleting settings.ini, make a new settings.ini (empty, with about 10 enters) and try again :P.

thats why there was no stettings.ini

it didnt come with one

hahah i killled yoou

excel inferno

Edited by Mobadass