Hardest Old School Game?

Diso

For me...Its The Vs. Mario Bros.

The one where you can be small. big, or fire flower.

Its so haard and I still can't beat the Bowser castle because they require you to go a certain path and I usually run out of time arrrrrrrgh.

Sorry, but it is a well accepted fact that Airwolf was the most badly designed game,in terms of balance, that has ever been published. So bad in fact, that many players struggled to make it out of the initial staging area.

"Raid on Bungling Bay" for the C64 was probably the hardest game I ever tried to complete. The farthest I ever got was maybe 2/3 of the way through.

I also agree that Ghouls and Ghosts was a real tough game. I sucked at it, and evenyually just gave up :lol:

For me...Its The Vs. Mario Bros.

The one where you can be small. big, or fire flower.

Its so haard and I still can't beat the Bowser castle because they require you to go a certain path and I usually run out of time arrrrrrrgh.

you are talking about the origional super mario bros., right? the last stage is a little hard, especially for an eight year old, which was how old i was when i first played it. it took me like a whole weekend to finally break the pattern inwhich you had to follow to get to bowser. ofcourse, when one manages to do that, the actual "beating" him is the easy part. :D

as for the hardest game in my eyes, i cant really recall. every game i have ever played has been either really easy or adverage in difficulty. i'll think about it some more, and see if any come to mind. :lol:

EDIT :

ok, i just thought of one. super mario cart for the snes. for some reason, i could never get the hang of stearing those damn little cars. :lol: i would always swurve off into the grass and slam into a wall. i didnt own the game, which is probably a good reason why i wasnt really any good at it, cause i only played it when id go over to my friends house. ofcourse me, "mr self-confidense", would always beleive that i had finally gotten the hang of it, bet money on a game, and then lose. 8) but now, since i have the rom, and play it all the time, ive gotten ALOT better. :lol: