RetroMags.com - Preserving RetroGaming Magazines!

phillyman

Well i dont think i ever told you guys on 1Emulation what i am currently in the progress of doing......I want to give back to the Emulation Scene.....I cant program emulators (yet)......and one day i came across a group of people that were scanning all the game manuals for the classic games we grew up on.....and it hit me.....that i can give back by scanning my entire Nintendo Power Collection (194 issues)......Well thats what i am in the progress of doing right now...

We Currently have about 15 releases.....I am also moving onto EGM and Gamepro.....and some other magazines......I will be staying 5 years behind the current issue as to not piss Nintendo off.....the CBR/PDF files wont be hosted on my site.....i will release them out on TPB.....and hopefully they get posted up to Newsgroups and circulated around

This isnt to rip off Nintendo.....As they dont make money off these old magazines anymore.....the only place you can find them is in peoples closets and on Ebay......

So dont you guys Throw out your old magazines......send them to me ! <_<

RetroMags.com

Wow first post is a plug to your site <_<.

At least post in other sections so people get a chance to know you. lets hope we see more from you.

Anyway Welcome phillyman to 1emulation.

Just do not forget this is not Aracde@Home :ph34r:

I remember back in my middle school days, a friend of mine gave me a bundle of gamepro mags (there was around 70 I counted, no idea where he got em from) also around 20 ish old gamefan mags, and yes they are indeed retro.. I do remember a few covers of those mags, one has Primal rage, the other has SMS3 *I think*, and guess what happen to em.. I don't know lets just say that was my first time playing with fire.

I remember back in my middle school days, a friend of mine gave me a bundle of gamepro mags (there was around 70 I counted, no idea where he got em from) also around 20 ish old gamefan mags, and yes they are indeed retro.. I do remember a few covers of those mags, one has Primal rage, the other has SMS3 *I think*, and guess what happen to em..  I don't know lets just say that was my first time playing with fire.

I just won the first issue of Next Generation Magazine.....Im happy :P

Talk about old school. I got a few issues of GameFan around and I got a scanner, but I doubt the usuage of them seeing how their old as hell and not in the greatest condition. I'm talking about ripped pages here and there, covers being beaten up to a pulp and stuff

• 2 years later...

We are currently looking for people to donate there old EGM issues, If anyone wants to help below is a list of which issues we are missing.

Electronic Gaming Monthly

1989 - Missing All Issues (1-5)

1990 - Missing 10 Issues (6-8, 10-12, 14-17)

1991 - Missing 3 Issues (20, 23, 27)

1992 - Acquired!

1993 - Missing 1 Issue (44)

1994 - Missing 5 Issues (55, 57, 62, 63, 65)

1995 - Missing 3 Issues (67, 68, 77)

1996 - Acquired!

1997 - Missing 1 Issue (95)

1998 - Acquired!

1999 - Missing 4 Issues (114, 120, 121, 122)