Penn & Teller: Bullsh!t

Wizard

Ok, half the internet has already seen this, people who have A&E already saw this. This is for those who did not see this.

No Flaming, Discuss.

have you tried using an american proxy?

Good idea. I tried, but with very little success. All the proxies I tried were too slow, resulting in heavy frameskipping after a few seconds. If there was an option to download the video that'd be fine, but there doesn't seem to be any. I guess I'll have to wait until Google Video gets out of the beta stage.

Or does anyone have a direct link?

have you tried using an american proxy?

Good idea. I tried, but with very little success. All the proxies I tried were too slow, resulting in heavy frameskipping after a few seconds. If there was an option to download the video that'd be fine, but there doesn't seem to be any. I guess I'll have to wait until Google Video gets out of the beta stage.

Or does anyone have a direct link?

I am soo fuucken stupid because I forgot all about this

The google video downloader

you have to put the link to the video on the second box

Edited by Weirdy

Hey, neat. I've never seen the show because no station in Canada carries it. One guy in the show, Michael Shermer, wrote a good book, Why People Believe Weird Things, which covers alien abductions, psychics, and so on. A good companion book is Carl Sagan's The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark, a great read.