a student project

yorel

He is probably doing his degree project so often these things will be fairly difficult, and not necessarily the best way to do it. It's probably just a test of his software coding and electrical engineering skills.

I think it would be cool though, and useful, a security guard could keep an eye on the camera's while doing his rounds, or laying on a couch.

He is probably doing his degree project so often these things will be fairly difficult, and not necessarily the best way to do it.  It's probably just a test of his software coding and electrical engineering skills.

I think it would be cool though, and useful, a security guard could keep an eye on the camera's while doing his rounds, or laying on a couch.

I'm trying to succeed my fourth in engineer. This project has to prepare students to the big one...

You could try sending commands to the PC, using a modified wifi lib test-program and connect the transmitter (the "controller") to the PC, which redirects the commands (sends the radio signal) to the rc car.

Check http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16290 for example (my DSChat program) how it redirects commands sent from the DS to executable commands on the PC.

I just thought of something. If your lecturer/professor keeps abreast of the latest developments in DS (including wifi), it's quite probable that he reads this forum. Keep that in mind, since he'll probably ask you to put this place down as a reference for your initial research/feasibility report :)

Surely. I told him that, already. :huh:

For the moment, i'm studying for my exam's... they will be hard... :cry:

So, I will take a look to all the projects with wifi after these. Thanks. :ph34r:

I have chosen some PCI card but i will buy one after these, too.

Edited by yorel