NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AxL' date='Dec 17 2005, 08:47 PM'][quote name='Nusumenai' date='Dec 17 2005, 08:39 PM'][quote]Don't talk to a 1emu vet like that, boy. I was here long before any of you, although my post count doesn't show.[/quote]

What? Should I show you respect or something? Should I immediately agree? Your opinions are bias, you said it yourself fan boy.

Besides, I answered your question. SNK won't release this until it's arcade cycle is done.

[quote]The gfx are what you would expect of SNK, only alot better since it's for Atomiswave. For the record, I'm a SNK Fanboy I don't care about the GFX.[/quote]

I don't care much either, I would just like it if every character looked like they belong on the same screen. Instead of some random guys mugen collection.
[right][post="179348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

first bit, j/k hehe, just messing witcha... and your answer was as informative as a 5 year old child's, how do you know about it's "arcade cycle"? besides how do you know if my opinions are bias in all aspects, this forum is not just about SNK :)

second bit, it never did bother me all that much (remember fanboy part) but yeah it would be really nice, maybe if they get iori another costume or whatnot. spritewise the redesigned chars from old games look very good, but some chars like the last blade ones differ from the samurai spirits bit, but if you want the chars to look like the ones from their respective games you can't really ask for much... but then again SNK is lazy as a couch potato so yeah >_>...

edit: but you do have to agree, that despite it's short-comings every fighter they produce has that awesome feeling you can't describe :D

edit #2: you should only immediately agree with K`Dash, he is GOD!
[right][post="179349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

All right, fair enough. I only said you were bias towards the quality of SNK games. You said it yourself, you are a fan boy. =)

I personally find the game enjoyable, but all the cut corners and botched work really turn me off.

I respect K's opinions, but lately has been saving some stupid things. ^^

AxL, first off I wasn't "flaming", as with any part of the staff, it's my job to make sure the content here is suitable for everyone, be it an issue of legality or otherwise.

Abbreviating a game name in the busiest forum we have here, means only you and a select few know what the thread is about, which isn't fair....because neither I nor anyone else should have to sift through a bunch of "GGBBA released!" threads to find something worth reading.

Secondly, if you can't have some respect for others here......especially the staff, I WILL suspend your ass indefinetely. I'm tired of seeing you trash talk anyone you feel like just because you aren't in agreement with something they say.

Oh and btw, I'm not really fond of fighting games, but given the chance I will try new ones out because I may just like em. I enjoy Soul Calibur 2, even though I didn't really like the first one.

No one calls it NGBC anymore, it's so 2 months ago, we call it Nejibako or NBC. Once again SNK loves putting out random numbers and just hope they release it by then. Yes it is still stated for a PS2 release, in Japan & 360 release else where.

Secondly, if you can't have some respect for others here......especially the staff, I WILL suspend your ass indefinetely. I'm tired of seeing you trash talk anyone you feel like just because you aren't in agreement with something they say.

as a staff member I would expect more from you, saying that my thread is

utterly useless
doesn't really come with the title does it?

you're different from the other dudes, you're hotheaded and rash. while your assumption that I lack respect for the stass if completely off course, you can't really expect to intimidate me with that suspension bit, do you? seriously, you'd have to suspend lotsa people based on that reason. and your "hate/bash-everything" nature doesn't really help.

most people would not sift through gba releases for a neo geo game btw.

secondly, you and I don't really talk, so how the hell would you know about my supposed trash talk? and don't give me that "I read your comments on other threads" bit...

thirdly, I didn't trash talk anyone you b00b ;) me saying I was a fanboy doesn't really equal instant trash talking (note "saying")

yeah I kinda figured you weren't much of a fighting game fan >_> too bad, mebe if you get into it we'll fight on kaillera.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, quick question. got the game the other night, better than Capcom Fighting Evo. (jam) hands down.

i look at the screenshots that are all over the internet by now, and these pictures are so clear. the graphics are bright, alive...something like garou motw. but i realized that the game itself on the ps2 looks nothing like it. it looks like an ordinary kof game that we all pretty much know how the graphics are in that game. ive yet to have played this game in the arcade, so my question is, is the arcade version as clear as those screenshots, or is it suppose to look all SNK pixelated as seen on the ps2? im just wonderin :cry:

ok, quick question. got the game the other night, better than Capcom Fighting Evo. (jam) hands down.

i look at the screenshots that are all over the internet by now, and these pictures are so clear. the graphics are bright, alive...something like garou motw. but i realized that the game itself on the ps2 looks nothing like it. it looks like an ordinary kof game that we all pretty much know how the graphics are in that game. ive yet to have played this game in the arcade, so my question is, is the arcade version as clear as those screenshots, or is it suppose to look all SNK pixelated as seen on the ps2? im just wonderin  :(

It honestly depends on the character.

Seriously. Some characters are done at a higher resolution then others. Hell some characters have sprites that change from low to high res. The newer characters tend to look more fluid and less pixelated.

i recently got the game for ps2 and its not as bad as i thought it would be but the thing that really kills me is the super long loading times that it got stuck with.

i read that the arcade had loading times as well but damn, with games like soul calibur 2/3 and tekken 5 barely having any loading time you would figure snk/playmore would do the same but no :(

P.S. HD loader doesn't help either since the game doesn't work on it or the other versions (toxic/hda)