Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shibathedog

Trippy Games

w00t!

I demand a sequel to Rez...Really they would just have to add more songs or something, or lightgun support (omg that would be badass)

VIB Ribbon I was in Japan when that was released! I love that kind of game! And I want to play that every now and then, try to play that game too it’s the coolest game I have ever played. Once you tried it you never get out of it!

VIB Ribbon was formerly released in Japan! And one of the most coolest game that the Japanese nationals played!

wanna have

I'd suggest that you revise your posting strategy, as posting short monotonous things in here won't make you very popular.

Just to note:

Do not type less than 4 words in your posts, this is considered spamming on 1Emulation. (ex: "Hi, I am Ghost.")

I see you've warned him.

I've just removed some more spam posts of his. Now he only has 4 posts.

His writing style seems the same as that other spammer Dookie Blaylock.

i think vietiful joe is trippy, sloooooowwww and then FAST! plus loads of bad guy's flying around

Yeah Vib-Ribbon is good stuff!!, I like how you can use your own CDs (if i remember right) That should be put into Rez 2 if they ever make it (probably not)

And viewtiful Joe IS pretty cool, but there are so many of those now they are killing it, i still like the first one best :)

Yeah Vib-Ribbon is good stuff!!, I like how you can use your own CDs (if i remember right)

Correct, which is also why Vib-Ribbon is extremely hard to emulate in emulators, because the game streams music constantly from the CD and any kind of timing error would break (and does break) the game.

hmm ill have to download this because i cant find my copy (Which was burned anyway) and burn it, i havent played it in years