Now this here, this is BADASS!

NeuronMaster

The picture doesnt look real.

That's what I was thinking too. But if he really did make that thing, it is rather impressive. I doubt I could even make a single decent looking sword (fake or not), much less six that form into one.

He should make more and ebay them... oh yeah, and quit cosplay.

Swords look cool. They have impressive detail and were really well made. The guy is obviously a fan of the series, but hey at least he didn't post pictures of himself running around with the swords.

I also thought it might be fake and he couldn't actually do that, but appearently it's made of wood and movie plastic, so it's not so far-fetched. That is pretty sweet though. You say he needs a job, but you've gotta be blind not to see he's got a market for these.

Also the fact he actually made it isn't half as funny as all the cosplay chicks doting over him now. That's just adorable.

You mean PVC.....

Anyway, I too don't think they're real after a second look. Looks like photoshop work, the lighting is just all wrong. Theres a shine on the sword(s) from a light source of some sort, but every other area in each picture is utterly void of any lighting whatsoever?

Also in the 4th picture, it looks like it's been overlayed on something from a drawing (an anime perhaps?) as that is NOT a real foot, have a close look.......it's cartoonish.