X3 Trailer

Aoshi

thread name was misleading, I thought this was about the upcomig X3 space game on PC, please be more accurate.

this movie is gonna suck, period mainly bcuz I know I can make a better one even if it would suck and I'd still try to incorporate far too many things in it like Keydashio said, it would still be better then this crap. <insert K`'s spoiler here> should not happen. Ruins it all. and of course after seeing Bloodrayne my writing would be light years away from Boll's (which is a good thing).

in refference to what Elazul said: they did that to the new Punisher movie?! suckage, there goes my incentive to see it...

edit: this is a damn double post thx to internet lag, please delete,...

Edited by AxL

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people haven't read Astonishing X-Men #1 thru 6, written by Joss Whendon, the dude who created Firefly, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel and the recent Serenity movie, the movie's plot if taken from the first arc of the series.

Thanks for the headsup K'Dash

@Neutron I have seen the second film, but I don't know any more of Wolverine past since the first film.

Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth don't get explained just appear as enemies.

I know that the solo film it will get explained but its poor how they did it in xmen 1 and 2.

To me his memory has gone somewhere is much help to understanding his past when they have two characters they could brought flash backs for.

Anyway my gripe is with Bryan Singer not you, kudos for Ususal suspects but he flocked up xmen 1 and 2 plot wise in imo.

I hold no hope for this movie. I didn't really hold any hope for the first two either. somethings are better left alone. there doesn't have to be a movie for everything. hundreds of issues boiled down into 4 or 5 hours can't do the series justice. and Fraiser as Beast......... well, nuff said.

I hold no hope for this movie. I didn't really hold any hope for the first two either. somethings are better left alone. there doesn't have to be a movie for everything. hundreds of issues boiled down into 4 or 5 hours can't do the series justice. and Fraiser as Beast......... well, nuff said.

I'm 100% with you on this.

It would have been nice if instead of trying to fit in decades of storyline in 2 hours, they would have tried to create stand-alone stories.