X3 Trailer

Aoshi

You and your random facts of gayness.

I think the movie is gonna be Swell.

Thats what I'm trying to say retard.

You and your lack of efficient reading skill to read the WHOLE thread fails you.

The movie WILL be good, as oppose to what Asshi says.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and your lack of efficient reading skill to read the WHOLE thread fails you.

Who said I didnt understand? I was merely stating the fact that your random facts or any other facts for that matter are gay.

As for the movie, yes, I concour that the movie is gonna be good.

Who said I didnt understand? I was merely stating the fact that your random facts or any other facts for that matter are gay.

As for the movie, yes, I concour that the movie is gonna be good.

LOL HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES FRIGHTEN YOUR VERY EXISTENCE BECAUSE WORDS ARE LOL GAY!

Maybe its a budget thing who knows, we all know the film is not about the plot more on the action lets hope it more like 2 and less like 1.

No. It's about plot AND ACTION. If it's not violent, I'm not gonna see it in theatres. Simple as that.

Well Neuron Master I beg to differ the plot has gone no where in regards to wolverine and his memory. Everything else was known in part 1 the revelation of mutants, the fear of them. The 2 sides those for peace and cohesion, and thoes against this and want to rule the other.

thread name was misleading, I thought this was about the upcomig X3 space game on PC, please be more accurate.

this movie is gonna suck, period mainly bcuz I know I can make a better one even if it would suck and I'd still try to incorporate far too many things in it like Keydashio said, it would still be better then this crap. <insert K`'s spoiler here> should not happen. Ruins it all. and of course after seeing Bloodrayne my writing would be light years away from Boll's (which is a good thing).

in refference to what Elazul said: they did that to the new Punisher movie?! suckage...