X3 Trailer

Aoshi

Hmmm long time no post but that's another story.

Check out the X3 (X-men 3) trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

I think they really messed up this movie series, especially whoever made the decision to cancel the original sentinal plot.

They also messed up juggernaut,

beast is done okay though which suprised me

and im thinking by how it looks that cyclops only cameos because i remeber he was busy doing superman returns, which really makes this movie like the rest. wolverine and the xmen3.

I really hope this is not a waste like fantastic four was. :D

Oh and the title is rumored to be X3 - The Last Stand.

As said by professor X in the trailer.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gutting of the Sentinal plot is definitely unfortunate. Also, I've read other more disturbing news about the plot.

MAJOR SPOILERS

Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Prof. X die. In the trailer you can pretty much come to the conclusion that Cyclops dies but in the part with the funeral there is no sign of the other two.

Yes, because we all love drawn characters proportions in real life.

X3 all the way, haters can be flamed by defenders and the like.

Infact, why don't we just whine that any conversion of anything into media form sucks... Which for the most part, is true.

But hell, Punisher owned, and if your saying it sucks compared to the one in 1989, you should be castraded then proceeded to be shot several times in an orderly fashion from left to right.

About the thing, in the spoliers, it's because he's working on Superman Returns.

I would also liek to get this off my chest, these are adaptionations and not direct copy of the original plot, kinda like Silent Hill: The Movie (which looks awesome btw, PG13 is bullshit, it's going to be unrated once it hits DVD). Christ, if you were doing the movie, people would complain about your adaption being butchered. STFU.

The saddest thing is, I speak the truth. Were all better off with doing homages and references then making a full blown movie about a certain video game movie coming out by a really bad, bad, bad director.

Edited by K`dash

I would also liek to get this off my chest, these are adaptionations and not direct copy of the original plot, kinda like Silent Hill: The Movie (which looks awesome btw, PG13 is bullshit, it's going to be unrated once it hits DVD). Christ, if you were doing the movie, people would complain about your adaption being butchered. STFU.

well then explain house of the dead and the upcoming bloodrayne

that's plain nerfed.They really don't consider asking fans anything when making these movies and studios hire people who dont even really know or care about the source material.

What you got to understand is there is a difference between an adaptation (spiderman movies) which has there problems but keeps to its source and plain Butchering (UBE Bowl movies) which just uses a brand and tries something new which is dumb because it like taking coke and making new coke. PLAIN STUPID. Stick close to the formula.

And I found punisher to be underated. I only found Howard saint should have gone down better than that

So they've got Juggernaut in the third movie... Any other villains?

I believe Omega red is there as well, i think i've heard it was the asian guy in the trailer :D

If they do what gryphs spoiler said permanently here then that willl be it for these movies, so no apocalapse or sentinals ever they would use that in the wolverine movie then :D.

But hell, Punisher owned, and if your saying it sucks compared to the one in 1989, you should be castraded then proceeded to be shot several times in an orderly fashion from left to right.

dude, i liked the 1989 punisher one more than the new punisher..

you really wanna know why? i don't care if they change teh story, i don't care if they mess things around, but you can't fundamentally change how a character was created; spiderman was bitten by a radioactive spider, daredevil by waste, ff by space rays....etc

punisher became the punisher because his family got killed in RANDOM VIOLENCE. NOT in a premeditated attack by some egomaniac.

because his family was killed by random violence... crime that has no one face, he decided to have revenge against all crime.

now, changing that, and making him go after one guy that ordered his familes death, turns the punisher concept into bullshit, because the crime now HAS a face, and once he gets rid of that face, there's no real driving motivation.

sure they made spidey have bio webs instead of webshooters, but they made him get bit by a radioactive spider.

what they did to punisher is the equiviliant of making spidey get bitten by a rabid dog, and suddenly turn into a hero.

so yeah, i perfer the 1989 one.

The saddest thing is, I speak the truth. Were all better off with doing homages and references then making a full blown movie about a certain video game movie coming out by a really bad, bad, bad director.

true true.

that's plain nerfed.They really don't consider asking fans anything when making these movies and studios hire people who dont even really know or care about the source material.

What you got to understand is there is a difference between an adaptation (spiderman movies) which has there problems but keeps to its source and plain Butchering (UBE Bowl movies) which just uses a brand and tries something new which is dumb because it like taking coke and making new coke. PLAIN STUPID. Stick close to the formula.

And I found punisher to be underated. I only found Howard saint should have gone down better than that

Did you not read my thread at all? Why should a retard like yourself understand what their trying to do?

Fact: your movie would suck too

Fact: as a fan you'd try to incorperate FAR too many things into the movie (ref: Mortal Kombat II the movie)

Fact: your writing would be shit compared to Uwe Boll, but that's a good thing

Random fact: They took Coke, and made a new Coke! What do you know, it worked too!

*Please refer to when Coke had cocain in it.

And everyones come to terms that as much as Uwe Boll is a fan of video games, he just plain sucks, which is funny because he's made ONE good movie, which is Blackwoods.

2004 Punisher > 1989 soley because I hate the movie with such a passion that it rivals my hate for reflective surfaces, CURSE THOSE LIGHTS.

Signed AND typed with Ryuken's blood

Did you not read my thread at all? Why should a retard like yourself understand what their trying to do?

Fact: your movie would suck too

Fact: as a fan you'd try to incorperate FAR too many things into the movie (ref: Mortal Kombat II the movie)

Fact: your writing would be shit compared to Uwe Boll, but that's a good thing

Random fact: They took Coke, and made a new Coke! What do you know, it worked too!

*Please refer to when Coke had cocain in it.

And everyones come to terms that as much as Uwe Boll is a fan of video games, he just plain sucks, which is funny because he's made ONE good movie, which is Blackwoods.

2004 Punisher > 1989 soley because I hate the movie with such a passion that it rivals my hate for reflective surfaces, CURSE THOSE LIGHTS.

Signed AND typed with Ryuken's blood

You and your random facts of gayness.

I think the movie is gonna be Swell.