Final Burn Evolution v3.01 Released

olaf

Emu#dreams reports Final Burn Evolution has been updated to version 3.01. Final Burn Evolution is a multiple arcade machine emulator. Below are the changes in this version.

* Neo-Geo

--- Updated set "The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary 2005 (Unique) - All Team Battle" - working - thanks to iq_132, and razoola (for kawaks support...)

--- Added "Lansquenet 2004" - working - thanks to iq_132, and razoola (for kawaks support...)

--- Added "The King of Fighters 2002 (Magic Plus II)" - working - thanks to iq_132, and razoola (for kawaks support...)

--- Added "The King of Gladiator" - working - thanks to iq_132, and razoola (for kawaks support...)

--- Added "The King of Fighters 2003 (Set 2) - working - thanks to iq_132 and a friend :D

--- Added "The King of Fighters 96 (Bootleg)" - working - thanks to iq_132 and robbert

--- Added a code to fix kof10thu and kf10thep s1 on the memory

--- * This code fixes the infinite time counter bug and the maximum bar bug

--- Renamed "The King Of Fighters 2002 (Magic Plus)" set

--- * Now it calls "kof2k2mp.zip" (but it also reads the old zip file: "kf2k2mpl.zip")

--- Updated m1d on samsho5 and clones

--- Updated v4 on lastblad to the good dump

--- Changed the bootleg roms layout - now it is like "xxx-xxb.bin"

--- * Why have I changed that? Because almost all of bootlegs have their rom chips unreadable, that's why we cant confirm the rom names... so, I prefer to use a layout for every rom, that makes the emu more organized

* CPS2

--- Added "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (Asia 960529)" xor

* Misc

--- Changed the way the inputs were saved, now it saves the input automatically, without confirmation

--- * it was causing desynchronizes and lag on kaillera

--- Added a hotkey to record and stop recording inputs (CTRL + I) - thanks to shoometsu for help me

--- Changed the "chat key" on kaillera to "<---" (the same on kawaks)

--- Changed the "fps key" to " - " (on the same button as "underline")

--- Fixed "Hotkeys" (A+B, B+C, A+B+C, etc...)

--- Added a link to FiNaL BuRn EvOLuTioN Home page (WIP) - thanks to Blaze, web designer of the page

--- Removed the code that disabled the "Num Lock" key when you open fb evo

* Dynamic

--- Added neo-pcm2 support (update your "Dynamic creator kit" !!!!)

--- Added some inits for the newer games

You can find out more information here.

Edited by olaf

--- Added "The King of Fighters 2003 (Set 2) - working - thanks to iq_132 and a friend :D

--- Added "The King of Fighters 96 (Bootleg)" - working - thanks to iq_132 and robbert

Those names sound oddly familiar? :D

Eh, looks a bit shady considering 1Emulation's rules about posting derivative builds that have those new games supported.

Though I wouldn't minsd seeing Clone MAME again... although I don't know how long it would take until MAMEDevs start to send in angry letters.

All James has to do is call it something else completely different, and they can't touch him.

Those names sound oddly familiar? :D

We've been, ahem, collaborating.