Help!

newbie2005

Okay, so I'm Super n00b to this DS online hacking and I wanted to know if there's a possibility to tunnel PictoChat or any game for that matter without having to go to a hotspot. I also want to know where I would go to find people to connect with. Please tell me there's a way to tunnel the DS and it all wasn't a lie.....

dzioke80@erau.edu

Well, it's still complicated...

I am working on a program to enable DS tunnelling - at the moment it requires a certain kind of network card. At present also, it doesn't completely work, but not all is lost yet - there is still a good chance I can get it to work.

And yes, provided the right network card this will allow tunnelling of pictochat or theoretically any other game without needing a hotspot (of course, you do still need the network card, a computer to put it in, and internet access)

Some sort of matchmaking system for it is also in the process... for now though, just wait a bit longer.

-Stephen

just as a matter of interest how far does it go with the tunnelling so far? what i mean is does a game appear on mp:H for example and then doesnt go any further or is it not even getting that far (i.e. just gets through the first through handshacking stages then fails)