"XBox 360 unstable and crashy after one day"

olaf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how 3%-5% percent of the market is a big loss to Microsoft since they own half the world.

Scouring reports that it might not be the Xbox it self and more of the brick power thingy.

"Sure, if your Xbox 360 is crashing you could call up Microsoft tech support and get your new toy repaired or replaced — or you could take design flaws matters into your own hands and source out the root of the problem. And according to one Gamespot forumsgoer, apparently what’s causing these overheating Xbox 360 crashes isn’t the Xbox itself, but rather that monstrous power supply. So what’s a gamer to do? Increase the airflow over the thing by getting it up off the floor, and suspending it in the air with string — or if you’re not feeling like making a trapeze act out out of the thing, stick it on an open box so it can better emanate heat. Apparently this has been doing some good, but hey, remember that if it can’t sit on the ground as intended, it’s defective, so make sure you call ‘em up and get it sorted!"

-joystiq

Edited by K`dash

"xbox 360 unstable and trashy after one second"

Yeah, no i'm not a fanboy.. in fact, i would buy a xbox for Ninja Gaiden, and maybe halo.. but not much more (yes, i do mean buying the OLD xbox, when i can get one for like 20 dollars from a pawn shop)

but still, i am NOT a fan of microsofts pracitces, games, or console.

i still wonder how nintendo manages to make the most sturdy consoles.

(nes, other than having to blow into cartridges, is still working fine to this day, snes works even better, n64 can be dropped and will work fine, game cube similar, however the ps line and xbox line? good luck with those if you've had them for over a year or if you accidently drop them.)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, YES IT WORKED!!! AHAHA!!! W00T.!.!.!. PS3 POWWWAAAAH!!! ALL THOSE LONG NIGHTS OF CURSING IT HAHA FINALLY PAID OFF!!! NOW THAT XBOX HAS PROVEN TO BE A PIECE OF CRAP, PS3 ALL THE WAY BABY W0000000000000000000000TTT!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!! HAHAHA!! THX SANTA, YOU FATASS, YOU FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!

IN YOUR FACE XBOX FANBOYS!! W00000000!!!

if you reply to this and like xbox you are a retard!!!! bahaha!!!

lol watch the premorthia of problems when the PS3 is released.

It's a launch, only Nintendo can actually pull one off without a single hardware screw up, and thats a fact.