12 Ounce Mouse

olaf

Has anyone else seen 12 Ounce Mouse on Adult Swim? My girlfriend and I were watching it the other night, and it's honest to god the stupidest cartoon ever. I know Adult Swim is open to randomness and vague storylines, but the shows they're airing are getting stupider all the time. On that note -- Perfect Hair Forever is also a stupid show. They're like... pseudo-American-anime trying to be like all the random anime shows actually shown in Japan, and it's just stupid. I just thought I'd voice my opinion -- it bothers me. I remember back in the day when Adult Swim was only quality shows like: Cowboy Bebop, Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Outlaw Star, etc. Now they have to air every alternative show that's thrown at them without any fan base (examples: Stroker and Hoop, Perfect Hair Forever, 12 Ounce Mouse, etc.). Now they're resurrecting Gigantor, I mean... the show's cute, but it's from like the 50's -- the sound and video quality is like watching an MPEG with like 56kbps audio. Okay, I'm done ranting.

I HATE Sealab 2021, Me and my friend used to sit there and predict nearly EVERY line of any random episode, its the most bland boring predictable humor ever.

I havent seen those other shows though.

They shoudl start showing Ren and Stimpy or something if they want to ressurect a show.

I HATE Sealab 2021, Me and my friend used to sit there and predict nearly EVERY line of any random episode, its the most bland boring predictable humor ever.

The first few seasons of Sealab were gold, but after the voice actor of Captain Murphy died it just got completely unfunny.